You might have noticed that there were a lot of changes (regarding my website) the last months. It started over a year ago, when I decided to change the design. Then I also changed the structure of the website, added an archive, changed the separation of the pages (especially the gallery) und added new pages (like Worldbuilding for example). All texts (especially the “About” site) got updated. Furthermore, I removed a bunch of old works and blog posts.
(It was quite funny to find my very first Blog-Post (Radioactive Hydra) again, for several reasons. Actually I deleted it too during the Tabula Rasa, but decided to Re-Up it, because it feels like the origin of building my own lair/website.)
Make sure to check it out! And in case you find links which don’t work properly or typos, please let me now so I can fix it!
Spoiler alert: Brace yourself for the presentation of some bigger projects in the next months. One of them is a huge painting (70 x 100 cm) I’ve been working for several months.